Visiting PostDoc from Institute of Physiology (Prof. Heckmann) in the image analysis group 2017-2018
moved to industry
2017[ to top ]
- The Small World of Osteocytes: Connectomics of the Lacuno-Canalicular Network in Bone. in New Journal of Physics (2017). 19 073019.
- Spatial heterogeneity in the canalicular density of the osteocyte network in human osteons. in Bone Reports (2017). 6 101-108.
- Coalignment of osteocyte canaliculi and collagen fibers in human osteonal bone. in Journal of Stuctural Biology (2017). 199 177-186.
2015[ to top ]
- The connection between cellular mechanoregulation and tissue patterns during bone healing. in Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing (2015). 53(9) 829--842.
- Sol-gel hybrid coatings with strontium-doped 45S5 glass particles for enhancing the performance of stainless steel implants: Electrochemical, bioactive and in vivo response. in JOURNAL OF NON-CRYSTALLINE SOLIDS (2015). 425 1-10.
2014[ to top ]
- Remodeling in bone without osteocytes: Billfish challenge bone structure–function paradigms. in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (2014). 111(45) 16047-16052.
- Influence of Magnetic Fields on Magneto-Aerotaxis. in PLOS ONE (2014). 9(7)