2019[ nach oben ]
- The dimensionality of stability depends on disturbance type. in Ecology Letters (2019). (early view)
2018[ nach oben ]
- The latitudinal diversity gradient - novel understanding through mechanistic eco-evolutionary models. in Trends in Ecology & Evolution (2018).
- The characterization of the circadian clock in the olive fly Bactrocera oleae (Diptera: Tephritidae) reveals a Drosophila-like organization. in Scientific Reports (2018). 8(1) 816.
- Tensile forces drive a reversible fibroblast-to-myofibroblast transition during tissue growth in engineered clefts. in Science Advances (2018). 4(1) eaao4881.
- Spatial scaling of extinction rates: theory and data reveal non-linearity, and a major upscaling and downscaling challenge. in Global Ecology and Biogeography (2018). 27 2-13.
- reper: Genome-wide identification, classification and quantification of repetitive elements without an assembled genome. in The Journal of Open Source Software (2018). 3(22) 527.
- Physical contact between mesenchymal stem cells and endothelial precursors induces distinct signatures with relevance to the very early phase of regeneration. in Journal of Cellular Biochemistry (2018).
- Natural allelic variation of the AZI1 gene controls root growth under zinc-limiting condition. in PLOS Genetics (2018). 14(4) 1-23.
- Mouse ICM organoids reveal three-dimensional cell fate clustering. in Biophysical Journal (2018). 116 127-141.
- Integrating community assembly and biodiversity reveals new dimensions of ecosystem functions: the Community Assembly and the Functioning of Ecosystems (CAFE) approach. in Ecology Letters (2018). 21 167–180.
- FENNEC - Functional Exploration of Natural Networks and Ecological Communities. in Methods in Ecology and Evolution (2018). 2028–2033.
- Draft Genome Sequence of Paraburkholderia sp. Strain C35, Isolated from a Malaysian Tropical Peat Swamp Forest. in Genome announcements (2018). 6(25) e00561--18.
- Draft Genome Sequence of Klebsiella sp. Strain C31 Isolated from a Malaysian Tropical Peat Swamp Forest. in Genome announcements (2018). 6(25) e00560--18.
- Draft Genome Sequence of Dyella sp. Strain C9, Isolated from a Malaysian Tropical Peat Swamp Forest. in Microbiol Res Announc (2018). 7(12) e01083--18.
- Draft Genome Sequence of Dyella sp. Strain C11, Isolated from a Malaysian Tropical Peat Swamp Forest. in Genome announcements (2018). 6(25) e00459--18.
- chloroExtractor: extraction and assembly of the chloroplast genome from whole genome shotgun data. in The Journal of Open Source Software (2018). 3(21) 464.
- Automated classification of synaptic vesicles in electron tomograms of C. elegans using machine learning. in PLoS one (2018). 13(10) e0205348.
2017[ nach oben ]
- The Small World of Osteocytes: Connectomics of the Lacuno-Canalicular Network in Bone. in New Journal of Physics (2017). 19 073019.
- The AraGWAS Catalog: a curated and standardized Arabidopsis thaliana GWAS catalog. in Nucleic Acids Research (2017). gkx954.
- Spatial heterogeneity in the canalicular density of the osteocyte network in human osteons. in Bone Reports (2017). 6 101-108.
- Release from prey preservation behavior via prey switch allowed diversification of cuticular hydrocarbon profiles in digger wasps. in Evolution (2017). in press
- Mechanistic models in macroecology and biogeography: state-of-art and prospects. in Ecography (2017). 40(267-280)
- Karyotype diversity and genome size variation in Neotropical Maxillariinae orchids. in Plant Biology (2017). 19 298-308.
- Interactions between ecological, evolutionary, and environmental processes unveil complex dynamics of island biodiversity. in bioRxiv (2017). (099978)
- Honey bee foraging ecology: Season but not landscape diversity shapes the amount and diversity of collected pollen. in PloS one (2017). 12(8) e0183716.
- Genetic Components of Root Architecture Remodeling in Response to Salt Stress. in The Plant Cell (2017).
- Flagship umbrella species needed for conservation of overlooked biodiversity. in Conservation Biology (2017). 31 481-485.
- FIJI Macro 3D ART VeSElecT: 3D Automated Reconstruction Tool for Vesicle Structures of Electron Tomograms. in PLOS Computational Biology (2017). 13(1) 1-21.
- Effects of time and isolation on plant diversity: testing island biogeography theory with an eco-evolutionary model. in bioRxiv (2017). (100289)
- Coalignment of osteocyte canaliculi and collagen fibers in human osteonal bone. in Journal of Stuctural Biology (2017). 199 177-186.
- biojs-io-biom, a BioJS component for handling data in Biological Observation Matrix (BIOM) format. in F1000Research (2017). 5 2348.
- Biodiversity dynamics on islands: explicitly accounting for causality in mechanistic models. in Diversity (2017). 9(30)
- Biodiversity dynamics on islands: explicitly accounting for causality in mechanistic models. in Diversity (2017). 9(3)
- AraPheno: a public database for Arabidopsis thaliana phenotypes. in Nucleic acids research (2017). 45(D1) D1054--D1059.
- An individual-based model for the collective cancer cell migration explains speed dynamics and phenotype variability in response to growth factors. in NPJ Systems Biology and Applications (2017). 3 Art. no. 5.
2016[ nach oben ]
- WHAMY is a novel actin polymerase promoting myoblast fusion, macrophage cell motility and sensory organ development in Drosophila. in J. Cell. Sci. (2016). 129(3) 604--620.
- Venus flytrap carnivorous lifestyle builds on herbivore defense strategies. in Genome Res. (2016). 26(6) 812--825.
- TBro: visualization and management of de novo transcriptomes. in Database (2016). 2016
- Leaf growth response to mild drought: natural variation in Arabidopsis sheds light on trait architecture. in The Plant Cell (2016). 28(10) 2417--2434.
- Genome of a tardigrade: Horizontal gene transfer or bacterial contamination? in Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. (2016).
- Gating of the two-pore cation channel AtTPC1 in the plant vacuole is based on a single voltage-sensing domain. in Plant Biol (Stuttg) (2016). 18(5) 750--760.
- biojs-io-biom, a BioJS component for handling data in Biological Observation Matrix (BIOM) format. in F1000Research (2016). 5 2348.
- ALVIS: interactive non-aggregative visualization and explorative analysis of multiple sequence alignments. in Nucleic Acids Res. (2016). 44(8) e77.
- 1,135 Genomes Reveal the Global Pattern of Polymorphism in Arabidopsis thaliana. in Cell (2016). 166(2) 481--491.
2015[ nach oben ]
- ITS2 Database V: Twice as Much. in Molecular Biology and Evolution (2015). 32(11) 3030-3032.
- ITS2 Database V: Twice as Much. in Mol. Biol. Evol. (2015). 32(11) 3030--3032.
2013[ nach oben ]
- The bilaterian roots of cordon-bleu. in BMC Res Notes (2013). 6(1) 393.
2011[ nach oben ]
- Hawaiian ant-flower networks: nectar-thieving ants prefer undefended native over introduced plants with floral defenses. in Ecological Monographs (2011). 81(2) 295--311.